Wellington Cooking Classes
|When:||Back to Calendar February 16, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|Repeats:||Daily until February 17, 2013||Where:||18 Harrison Street
The menu for the class is one of these below. The ingredients and copies of recipes and drink will be provided with a full course meal in a banquet setting. All this is included in the price of $39 per person.
Group bookings get Indian dessert with the meal.
- Spicy potato stuffed roti, with rajasthani tomato chutney, and cucumber yogurt raita with roasted cumin.
- Roasted eggplant curry with chapatti or roti, tuar dal (yellow split lentil), and Basmati rice
- Shahi Paneer, with garlic and paneer naan, and cumin jeera basmati rice (cottage cheese with rich creamy cashew gravy). Also the class will be taught to how to make fresh paneer.
- Palak paneer (creamy spinach with cubes of paneer), jeera rice and sweet semolina pudding. Also the class will be taught to how to make fresh paneer.
- Vegetable samosa with mint-coriander yogurt chutney and tamarind sauce. Masala tea.
Each class size is limited to 5 people (allow for up to 3 hours). Bookings in advance are required. So come along and enjoy fun and social evening out. Feel free to BYO.
The place is 18 Harrison Street, Brooklyn, Wellington. There is plenty of parking outside.
Let me know if you don’t want to receive class updates.
Here is my website for more info www.indiancooking.wix.com/sheila
Also on Facebook page www.facebook.com/indiancookingclasses