Avocado and Butter Bean Salad
- 1 red pepper
- 2 stalks celery
- 1/2 a cucumber
- 1 carrot
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large avocado
- 400g tin butter beans
- 1 large firm tomato
- black olives
- Thinly slice the red pepper, celery and cucumber.
- Grate the carrot and mix together.
- Mix the oil, lemon juice and seasonings.
- Dice the avocado and add it and the beans to the vegetable mixture.
- Pour the dressing over and mix thoroughly.
- Decorate with sliced tomatoes and chopped olives.