We have some suggestions for interesting, tasty celebratory meals for you below – we also recommend some of our favourite Christmas and summer barbecue recipes from Home Tried Favourites.
The UK Vegetarian Society has tips for catering for vegetarian and vegan guests – if you would like your hosts to have a reminder about animal-derived ingredients such as gelatine in your trifle, point them here!
or go straight to our own page on some of the pitfalls for people cooking for you during the festive season.
- Vegan Christmas Roast with cranberry, sage and cashew stuffing balls and tomato onion gravy – by Nadia Lim
- Vegetarian Loaf (Dairy and Egg Free)
- Broccoli & Cranberry Salad
This recipe is from our Home Tried Favourites, available in our bookshop.
- Christmas Pudding – egg & dairy free, gluten-free option
- Non-Dairy Whipped Cream
Home Tried Favourites includes recipes such as:
- Lentil Loaf
- Company Roast (highly recommended)
- Vegetable Strudel
- Festive Fruity Curry
- Christmas Pudding
- Vegan Icing