Mushroom Lentil Savoury
Accompany with jacket potatoes, a green and a red vegetable.
- 2 cups cooked brown lentils (if rushed, use 1 tin of Sanitarium lentils)
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 tsp marmite
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 cup cooked, brown rice
- 2 eggs (beat separately in a bowl first)
- Can add any leftovers from a previous meal
- Mix the ingredients in the order listed above, straight into a casserole dish.
- Smooth over the surface when completed and bake at 200Â°C for 30 minutes.