Tofu Pasta Salad
This salad can be adapted seasonally and to taste – use quantities as required and use the recipe as a starting point for your own version.
- Tofu, diced
- Mushrooms, diced
- Broccoli, diced (can use stems only and reserve the florets for another dish)
- Italian Herbs, soaked in a little water before adding
- Soy Sauce (for colour and flavour)
- Stir fry the tofu, mushrooms and broccoli in sunflower oil til wellÂ browned.
- Remove the vegetables from the pan and place into a large bowl.
- Add the olives, tomatoes, and dried herbs.
- Mix well, then add a few splashes of soy sauce and vinegar.