Diana’s Quick Risotto
Serves 2 – 3
- 1 cup of short or medium grain rice
- 2 cups of water
- 1 slightly heaped tsp of Rapunzel Vege Stock
- 1 Tbsp of Soya Sauce
- cracked pepper and a pinch of salt
- 1 x grated carrot
- 1/2 diced red pepper
- 1 x sliced spinach
- 1x grated zucchini
- 1 handful of sultanas
- Combinerice, water, Rapunzel Vege Stock, Soya Sauce, cracked pepper, salt and bring to a boil on the highest heat
- Add carrot, pepper, spinach, zucchini and sultanas.
- Add to rice and stir.
- Replace pot lid and turn off heat and let it sit for 10-12 minutes.
Recipe by Diana Moore as part of our requested recipes for quick and easy recipes – if you have one you would like to contribute we would like to share it on our pages.