Mild Coconut Curry
- 2 tsp mild curry paste
- 1 tin coconut milk
- 1 tin chickpeas
- 200g potatoes
- 250g onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 250g broccoli
- 250g carrots
- 200g mushrooms
- 200g red or green peppers
- small bunch fresh coriander
- olive oil
- Peel and chop the onions, garlic, potatoes and carrots.
- In a large pan, mix the spoonful of curry paste with enough olive oil to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Fry the potatoes, carrots, onions and garlic until almost soft.
- Meanwhile, chop the mushrooms, peppers and broccoli, and add to the pan. Fry for a few minutes.
- Add the tins of coconut milk and chickpeas and simmer gently until the vegetables are soft, stirring occasionally.
- Chop the coriander and stir in. Season to taste.
- Serve with basmati rice, poppadoms, mango chutney, yoghurt and cucumber.