Avocado and Butter Bean Salad
1 red pepper
2 stalks celery
1/2 a cucumber
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
salt, to taste
freshly ground black pepper
1 large avocado
400g tin butter beans
1 large firm tomato
- Thinly slice the red pepper, celery and cucumber.
- Grate the carrot and mix together.
- Mix the oil, lemon juice and seasonings.
- Dice the avocado and add it and the beans to the vegetable mixture.
- Pour the dressing over and mix thoroughly.
- Decorate with sliced tomatoes and chopped olives.