Mild Coconut Curry
2 tsp mild curry paste
1 tin coconut milk
1 tin chickpeas
4 cloves garlic
200g red or green peppers
small bunch fresh coriander
- Peel and chop the onions, garlic, potatoes and carrots.
- In a large pan, mix the spoonful of curry paste with enough olive oil to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Fry the potatoes, carrots, onions and garlic until almost soft.
- Meanwhile, chop the mushrooms, peppers and broccoli, and add to the pan. Fry for a few minutes.
- Add the tins of coconut milk and chickpeas and simmer gently until the vegetables are soft, stirring occasionally.
- Chop the coriander and stir in. Season to taste.
- Serve with basmati rice, poppadoms, mango chutney, yoghurt and cucumber.