A record number of entries have been submitted this year. We received so many well-written essays, poems, narratives, stories, letters, informative slides, cute drawings, creative posters, smart and educational videos, a song that has been performed in front of a whole class, action projects…and Scratch coding projects! The creativity of the students is very impressive! It made the judging process hard, but we have selected the top 10 best projects.
The lucky winner’s school will receive $1,000 cash (thanks to our generous sponsor, Linda McCartney). SCROLL DOWN TO VOTE
Now it is your turn to vote on your favourite! Let the People’s Choice voting begin! Have a look at all entries then scroll down to vote on your favourite.
2. Education – Timatanga Community School – Ani Abraham – Year 8
3. Action – Sunnyhills School (Rajeev, Regan and Jerry) – Year 6
4. Project – Beach Cleanup – Nelson College for Girls – Year 9 Sophie Weenink Smith
5. Letter to PM (Black Sheep Animal Sanctuary) – Muskaan Hammarsal – Year 5
6. Scratch coding project – Animal Testing – St Joseph Pukekohe – Year 7 -Hector Williams (click on the photo or here)
7. Website – Samuel Marsden College – Year 10 – Alisa Elshout & Emily Deng
(click on the screenshot to go to the website)
8. Poster – Mission Heights Junior College – Year 7 – Harmann Mahey
9. Story – Berkley Normal Middle School – Year 8 – Kate Freeman
10. Poem – Botany Downs Secondary College – Year 12 – Palak Chadha
A big thank you to our generous sponsors. We could not run this competition without you!
Vote now! Voting is closing at 10am on 1st November.