Work for us!
The NZ Vegetarian Society is a registered charity and has been supporting vegetarians/vegans and those wanting to become vegetarian throughout New Zealand for more than seventy-five years. The National Office, based in Epsom, Auckland, is currently in need of a new Office Co-ordinator.
This position is 20-30 hours per week with some flexibility in the timing. The Office Co-ordinator will have the responsibility for managing the office and co-ordinating various sections of the organisation.
The office co-ordinator is responsible for our monthly email newsletter, the accounts and payroll, updating the website, engaging with the public through social media, managing volunteers and events, handling membership and general enquiries from the public.
To be successful you will ideally:
- Be vegetarian/vegan
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, including a friendly & professional manner with the ability to build good relationships, internally & externally
- Have proven office experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent ability to organise, prioritise and multi task
- The ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Have experience with Word, Excel, Xero (including payroll), Mailchimp, WordPress (website) and adapt quickly to new programmes
- Understand brand guidelines adherence
- Knowledge of SEO / google AdWords would be advantageous
- A positive, energetic outlook
Please send your CV and cover letter to Julia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this vacancy, you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work permanently in New Zealand without a business sponsor.