Ginger Oatie Vegan Cookies
113 grams vegan butter
1/2 cup raw sugar
1 dessertspoon golden syrup
1 cup rolled oats
3/4 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 heaped teaspoons of ground ginger
- 1. Preheat the oven to 190 C.
- 2. Melt the vegan butter, sugar and syup gently. Add the oats, flour, baking powder and ground ginger.
- 3. Line a tray with cooking paper.
- 4. Roll into teaspoon sized balls and flatten with a fork.
- 5. Bake for 10-15mins. Remove from the oven and leave to harden for 5 minutes.