Vegan Peanut Butter Ginger Cookies
Super easy to make vegan cookies. Perfect to share over a cuppa.
3 Tablespoons Vegetable margarine
3 Tablespoons Peanut butter
1/2 cup Raw Sugar
3/4 cup Flour
2 teaspoons Baking Powder
1 pinch of salt
- Pre heat the oven to 180 C
- Blend margarine with peanut butter and then stir in sugar.
- Shape mixture into 20 teasoon sized balls. Space them on baking tray and flatten with fork.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Be careful not to burn.
- Leave to cool and harden up.
Makes 20 small cookies