Amazing Seeds Crackers
You are going to LOVE this recipe and probably adopt it as one of your favourite’s 😊
What you need for this simple recipe is a kitchen scale, in order to weigh the ingredients accurately. You can use one bowl, zero the scale between adding the next ingredient, then just mix everything in this one bowl, first the dry ingredients, then the liquids.
Those healthy savoury crackers are vegan and GF and great for entertaining with various dips. This is also a great snack for hikes!
- 120 gram sunflower seeds
- 120 gram flax seeds
- 60 gram chia seeds
- 55 gram pumpkin seeds
- 55 gram sesame seeds
- 90 gram chickpea flour (can be replaced with 70 gram tapioca flour or corn flour)
- 2 tsp raw sugar
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- ¾ tsp black pepper (coarsely grounded)
- Optional: add spices that you like, such as chilli, zaatar, etc.
- 375 ml boiled water (=375 gram)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp tahini paste (raw)
- Heat the oven on 180°C
- Prepare 2 large big oven baking pans, covered with a baking paper. You can use flat cookie baking pans or the standard oven pans.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the bowl and mix well. The mixture should be quite runny.
- Pour half the mixture on each baking pan and flatten it with a spatula neatly.
- Bake each pan for about 40 minutes, until it looks brown and crispy. Let it cool down and break into pieces.
- Keep the crackers in an air tight container. The crackers would keep fresh and tasty for about 2 weeks, but there is no chance that you won’t finish them by then…