Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Parmesan and Hemp Hearts
Delicious, roasted brussels sprouts with parmesan and a liberal sprinkling of Hemp hearts. The perfect winter veggie side dish made special with just a little extra effort. Rich in antioxidants and cancer-protecting compounds, healthy omegas, and extra protein.
Photography by Fay McCormick, HempNZ™
- Preheat your oven to 180-200°C depending on how hot your oven runs.
- Trim the sprouts of any old leaves and cut each sprout in half.
- Place in a bowl with other ingredients and toss gently to coat.
- Tip the sprouts onto a baking paper-lined roasting pan and spread them out evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley.