Chocolate Hemp Fudge
Photography by Fay McCormick, HempNZ™
Quick and super easy Chocolate Hemp Fudge Recipe. Only 4 ingredients are required to make this delicious dark chocolate hemp fudge! In this fudge recipe, we used our vegan-certified Kiwi Hemp Seed Hearts; it’s delicious & packed full of goodness!
- 200 g Dark chocolate
- ½ cup Peanut butter
- 60 g HempFarm Hemp Seed Hearts
- Cacao nibs or hemp seeds for sprinkling (optional)
- Chop the chocolate and place it in a bowl. Melt in a double boiler or by microwaving in short bursts. Stir until smooth then stir in the peanut butter and hemp seeds.
- Pour into a loaf tin or a 15 x 20cm dish lined with baking paper.
- Sprinkle with a few extra hemp seeds or cacao nibs if desired.
- Chill for 2 hours to set.
- Cut into small cubes to serve. Enjoy!