Like Chicken Tofu
This is a super easy and really tasty way to replace chicken. Like-chicken is great hot with gravy or cold in sandwiches and wraps.
- 1 block of firm tofu
- Onion flakes
- Crushed garlic or garlic powder
- Savoury yeast
- Braggs liquid aminos or soy sauce
- Slice tofu into thin strips and lay in a dry medium-hot pan.
- Sprinkle with onion flakes, garlic and savoury yeast.
- Cook until golden and then turn.
- Repeat step two.
- Squirt with Braggs Liquid Aminos or soy sauce and let it sizzle.
- Serve Like-Chicken with gravy and roast veggies, put in a salad wrap or sandwich, or eat as a snack if you can't wait!