Pretty Little Protein Balls
Photography by Fay McCormick, HempNZ™
Don't be fooled by these pretty little balls... they are healthy as! Full of oats, nut butter, hemp hearts, protein powder, and dates. And if you only coat HALF of them in chocolate, you're still good right!
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Dates
- ½ cup Peanut butter (or your favourite nut butter)
- ½ cup Hemp hearts
- 4 Tbs Hemp protein powder (or your choice)
- Water to bind
- Melted chocolate of choice (dark, milk, white)
- Extra hemp hearts to coat (plain or coloured)
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend to combine.
- Slowly trickle in water until the mixture binds together.
- Roll into approx. 16 balls
- Half dip in melted chocolate
- Sprinkle on extra hemp hearts