White Onion Sauce
Great to use instead of the traditional dairy based white sauce.
- 1 small onion finely diced
- 1 tsp of all-purpose seasoning
- 2 tsp flaky savory yeast
- 1 Tbs of oil
- 3 tsp of corn flour
- 1 cup of vegetable stock
- Heat oil in small sauce pan
- Cook onion in oil.
- Add all purpose seasoning and savoury yeast.
- In a cup, blend cornflour in small amount of liquid stock and then put rest of stock in. Add to saucepan.
- Cook until sauce thickens. If you want a smooth sauce blend with a stick blender.