Chocolate Banana Icecream
Diana Moore contributed this recipe in response to our request on the NZVS Facebook page for favourite quick and easy ideas.
- 2 frozen bananas (soak in warm water until peel comes off easily)
- 2 tsp of good quality cocoa
- 1 Tbs raw sugar or agave nectar
- Optional toppings - sprinkles, chopped nuts, cherries
- Slice bananas up quickly into 1 cm slices.
- Put bananas, cocoa and sweetner into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Top with sprinkles, chopped nuts or cherries and eat immediately.