Mild Coconut Curry
Quick and easy.
- 2 tsp mild curry paste
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 can chickpeas
- 3 potatoes
- 2 medium onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 head of broccoli
- 2 carrots
- 6 mushrooms
- 1 red or green capsicum
- Small bunch of fresh coriander
- Olive oil
- Peel and chop the onions, garlic, potatoes and carrots.
- In a large pan, mix the spoonful of curry paste with enough olive oil to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Fry the potatoes, carrots, onions and garlic until almost soft.
- Meanwhile, chop the mushrooms, peppers and broccoli, and add to the pan. Fry for a few minutes.
- Add the cans of coconut milk and chickpeas and simmer gently until the vegetables are soft, stirring occasionally.
- Chop the coriander and stir in. Season to taste.
- Serve with basmati rice, poppadoms, mango chutney, and cucumber.