Easy to make vegan pancakes that don’t compromise on taste! Dairy-free and delicious, with a simple step-by-step recipe.
- Cup of flour
- 2 Tbs organic sugar
- 1 Tbs baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 Tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt into a medium-sized bowl, and stir until mixed well.
- In a separate bowl, add the dairy-free milk, vanilla and apple cider vinegar. Stir to combine.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until very smooth.
- Leave the batter to rest for 10 minutes.
- Pour about ½ cup of batter onto a nonstick pan over medium heat. (If you don't have a non-stick pan, then you will need to grease the pan with dairy-free butter).
- When bubbles begin to appear on the top, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
- Add your favourite toppings and enjoy! Toppings could include: Berries / banana / maple syrup / dark-chocolate chips (your choice!)