Vegan Hemp Butter
Photography by Fay McCormick, HempNZ™
We are hooked on this delicious hemp butter! Looks like butter, spreads like butter, tastes BETTER than butter. We reckon!!
Recipe courtesy of @greenkai_
Recipe by Hemp New Zealand™
- 1 cup refined coconut oil
- ¼ cup Hemp Farm® hemp seed oil
- ½ cup plant-based milk (at room temperature), we used our hemp milk recipe)
- 1 Tbs nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- A small pinch of ground turmeric for colour (optional)
- Melt coconut oil and let cool down to room temperature.
- Place all the ingredients in the blender/tall jar and blend until well combined.
- Place baking paper into a small container so the butter doesn’t stick to the container and pour in the mix.
- Place in the fridge for 1+ hours to set.
- Flip the container to place the butter onto a plate.
- Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks